STNA: State Tested Nurse Aide (full-time 2nd shift availability)
Mt. Notre Dame Health Center is the home for the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. We are a 5 star facility with 80 private rooms (40 skilled nursing and 40 assisted living). We are currently looking to hire dependable 2nd shift STNA's with a current STNA license. 2nd shifts are staffed with three (3) nurses and six (6) STNA’s great patient to resident ratio and low acuity.
We offer FT, 36-40 hours, 2nd shift-2pm-10:30pm
Weekend and Holiday Rotation Required.
Benefit package starts at 20 hours a week and includes free Retirement, Life, and LTD. Dental and vision at a small premium. You will also receive a PTO bank.
No PRN available at this time.
Current staffing needs:
- 6-Second shift- STNA full-time 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. 36-40 hours per week including every other weekend.
Our STNA’s must be able to complete their duties with quality care and ensure the Sisters' safety and protection of their privacy.
- Team players are a must and are able to assist where needed.
- Must be patient, cheerful and caring.
- Must respect and work well with other STNA’s and Nurses
- Computer charting experience, specifically with Point Click Care (PCC)
- Assist the Sisters with all their personal care, bathing, dental and dressing.
- Transporting Sisters to appointments in the building, to the chapel and to activities.
- Responsible for computer charting and communicating with the nursing staff.
Please send resume or call Jess Lawrence at [email protected] or call at 513-679-8149.