The Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur participate in a worldwide mission to spread the goodness of God. An important way the Sisters are living this mission is reaching out globally through the Clean Water Project to provide life-saving clean, safe water to the students our Sisters serve in Africa, South & Central America.
The Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur operate a vast network of schools and missions in 17 countries on five continents which allows us to build cross-cultural understanding among school children—between children here in the U.S. and children in developing and impoverished communities across the globe. Encouraging solidarity with those our Sisters serve, fostering compassion, and advancing global connections are hallmarks of schools operated by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
Provide an opportunity for participation in the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur Clean Water Project as a way of living the Gospel and exposing the mission of the Sisters to a wider audience.
- Educate students and parents about the need for clean water in Africa and Latin America.
- Raise funds for the Clean Water Project, thereby providing the opportunity for students and parents to bring clean water to people in Africa and Latin America who the Sisters serve. Go to this link to donate to the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur Clean Water Fund.
- Strengthen the connection with the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur’s heritage and mission.
- Incorporate the experience of the Sisters’ work into your curriculum studies including: Social Studies, Religious Studies, Science, Service and Campus Ministries & Justice & Peace.
- Challenge of making a difference and being a shining presence of God’s love in the lives of students who the Sisters serve in Africa and Latin America by providing the resources for clean water.
- Receive first-hand information from the Sisters who are actually doing the work.
For more information about the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur Clean Water for Life Project, contact Karen Hadden (513) 679-8106