Join our team
We know it takes a special person to work for the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, and we are committed to providing our people with an enriching and rewarding environment.
Current Opportunities as of Summer of 2022
OHIO PROVINCE OFFICE
The Ohio Province Office has immediate openings for the following positions:
- Accountant, Full-Time, Monday-Friday. Please call Gwen Jones at 513-679-8184 with any questions.
- Communications Manager. Full Time (40 hours per week).
MOUNT NOTRE DAME HEALTH CENTER
Mount Notre Dame Health Center is the home of retired Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. The Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur's common aim is to express, that God is good, through the charism of St. Julie Billiart.
Our mission is to provide holistic quality health care services to the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur and to other Religious Congregations in a safe, caring, homelike environment which respects the rights and dignity of each Sister and emphasizes person-centered care.
Each member of the Health Center Staff provides an important contribution to the goals and accomplishments of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur's mission. The staff provide leadership, administrative, and support services to the Sisters within the Health Center.
We are dedicated to providing excellent care for Sisters and great working environment for staff. We are a 5 Star-Facility with 80 private rooms (40 skilled nursing and 40 assisted living) where you will find caring and compassionate Sisters and staff.
Why choose us?
- The Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur come first
- Free meal during your shift
- Organized and helpful co-workers and facility as a whole
- Teamwork environment
- Our EMPLOYEES are first class here at Mount Notre Dame Health Center
- Beautiful and clean facility
- 5 Star-Facility
- Pay is based on experience
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered after 30 days of employment
- Life insurance, Short-term disability, Long-term disability is paid 100% by the facility
- The Sisters care as much about you as you do for them
- New employees must be vaccinated and willing to wear a surgical mask
- High 90% vaccination participation
- PTO bank after 90 days
- Retirement plan available after 90 days
Are you aware of a friend, family member, student, colleague, or someone within your community who is looking for a job opportunity?
Did you know that MNDHC will now reimburse you for getting your STNA license and joining our team as a FULL-TIME 2nd shift STNA employee!
Mount Notre Dame Health Center has immediate openings for the following positions:
- STNA: State Tested Nurse Aide Part-Time and full-time
- STNA: 2nd shift available, 2 p.m.-10:30 p.m. with every other weekend rotation
- STNA: Full-Time, 2nd shift available, 6 p.m.-6:30 a.m., 3 days a week with every other weekend
- LPN/RN: Full-Time, 6 p.m.-6:30 a.m., 3 days a week with every other weekend
- Dietary Aide: Full-Time, Day shift, 10:30 a.m.-6:30 a.m., 32-40 hours with rotating weekends
- Dietary Aide: Part-Time, Day shift, 4 a.m.-12:30 p.m.10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m., 24 hours with rotating weekends
For the opportunity to join our team at Mount Notre Dame Health Center, contact Jess Lawrence (HR Recruiter) at [email protected] or call 513-679-8149 or Gwen Jones (Director of HR) at [email protected] or call her at 513-679-8184.