Ways to Give
There are many ways of giving to the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. Several significant ways of giving include credit card gifts, cash gifts, gifts of appreciated stock, planned gifts and commemorative gifts.
- Credit Card Giving may be made on our secure online form. Go here to visit the online giving page.
- Cash Gifts are usually made by check. A printable donor card is conveniently available here.
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock may be transferred electronically or by transferring the stock certificate to the Sisters. Gifts of stocks, bonds and mutual funds, which have increased in value, can result in extra tax savings and the avoidance of capital gains tax. For more information, contact Karen Hadden.
- Planned Gifts are usually deferred gifts, frequently with tax advantages for the donor. For information about planned giving, please go here.
- Naming Opportunities include:
$500,000 - Province Office Wing
$250,000 - Named Scholarships for Notre Dame High Schools
$100,000 - Second Floor Dining Room in Health Center or Baptismal Font in St. Julie Chapel
$75,000 - Second Floor Activity Room in Health Center
$25,000 - Cantor's Stand in St. Julie Chapel or Paschal Candle Holder in St. Julie Chapel
$10,000 - Named Room for a Retired Sister
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Karen Hadden at 513-761-7636.