Update Center: (COVID-19) information
March 19, 2020
Letter from Sister Carol Lichtenberg
Like you, Mount Notre Dame is adapting to the challenges of Covid-19. Staff across the campus are vigilant in following the guidance of proper authorities and enacting the necessary protocols to protect our vulnerable Sisters.
Our Sisters are bearing up with fortitude and good will. As always, they focus on prayer for the special needs created by this crisis. We are extremely grateful for the leadership and professional effort of our Health Center staff in shaping our responses at the Health Center. I pray that you, your family and our Sisters be protected from harm during this virus outbreak.
Let us count on the protection of our good God.
Sister Carol Lichtenberg
April 29, 2020
Stories from the Sisters: find out how our Sisters continue to make known God's goodness in time of crisis
- Good news from Kisantu!
- Impacts of the Covid-19 on children and the inequity in the access to quality education in Nigeria
- On the Brink in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- The Effect of COVID-19 in Nigeria: How the Sisters are Giving Back
- COVID-19 Update from Around the World
- By Extension: Our Sisters' work with Immigrants
- Physical Distancing and New Ways of Connecting
- Focusing on God's goodness, moment by moment
- Mask making at Julie Hall
- Do you find more time for yourself these days and want to add new skills to your list of talents?
March 31, 2020
March 31, 2020
March 24, 2020
Prayer during a pandemic
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.