Mt. Notre Dame Health Center, home for the Sisters of Notre Dame, is looking for a thorough housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facilities. The goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping our facilities in clean and orderly condition.
Standard working hours would be 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Every 5th Weekend and Holiday Rotation required.
Benefit package starts at 20 hours a week and includes free Retirement, Life, and LTD. Dental and vision at a small premium. You will also receive a PTO bank.
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages, damages or security issues
- Handle reasonable guests complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirement to Stephanie Hyle via phone 513-679-8158 or email [email protected].