PARTNERS IN ACTION LUNCHEON - Cincinnati
The 12th annual Partners in Action Luncheon will be held on May 14, 2015 at the Cintas Center at Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Partners in Action Luncheon connects friends and former students to bring them up to date on our work in Cincinnati and around the world. Reservations are required.
Partners in Action dollars support our Sisters who work directly with poor people…
- teaching children in inner-city school classrooms, never allowing them to give up when circumstances make learning so difficult.
- tutoring elementary students, one at a time, to read and understand math.
- providing halfway housing for woman who have nowhere to go when they are released from prison or rebab programs, and helping them to get jobs or return to school.
- educating adults with poor employment records in how to get and keep a job.
- teaching English as a Second Language and GED classes to new immigrants.
- rehabbing houses for low income, first-time homebuyers and teaching them how to be good neighbors.
For additional information about the Partners in Action Luncheon or to make a reservation, contact: